Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Wow

I've been a slacker for two months on my blog.  New year - new goals.  So the store I was selling all me goodies in is closing and I've had to pick everything up and squeeze it into my house and garage.  Needless to say I wouldn't mind getting my Jeep in the garage sometime in the future so I will be having a huge inventory clearance sale with steep discounts.  Some I will post on Facebook, E-Bay and Craig's List to optimize my sales possibilities so if you or anyone you know is looking for unique one of a kind and some custom made items PLEASE let me know.  So before you shop Etsy (since I have not figured that out yet-if anyone wants to help me with that that would be great!) think of me - support your small business friend!!  Pics to follow but here are a few.  Thanks for looking!  Happy New Year!!





No comments:

Post a Comment